Tuesday, July 12, 2011

XIX The Sun - Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

When you're in a hurry in the mornings, running late, and don't have time to do an entire Tarot reading, grab one card on the way out the door to see what you can look for and forward to during the day. My card for the day is:

XIX The Sun from Tarot of the Sweet Twilight (English and Spanish Edition). The Sun is generally a great card to get and points to a very enjoyable day filled with a lot of happiness and things going your way. It can indicate success and contentment. Nothing will bring down your mood on this day!

In addition, the LWB (Little White Book of definitions that comes with a boxed set of cards) of the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight reminds us that we are all interconnected and to look for the light in others, as well as yourself.

Funny enough, it was blazing out here yesterday and I had to walk around in the sun for several hours. I burn easily and get tired from the heat (which is why I overslept this morning). I have to walk around outside for several hours again today, but it is actually overcast! That's definitely a perfect day for me, at least in this situation!

I hope everyone enjoys their "Sunny" day, whatever form it takes!

Happy Readings!
Get Free Updates:
*Please click on the confirmation link sent in your Spam folder of Email*

No comments:

Post a Comment