Sunday, July 10, 2011

Starting Over Again

So my boss has decided that the promotion he said he was giving me is no longer available. I have been told a lot of things, but everything gets cancelled at the last minute. I decided to ask the Tarot of the Magical Forest (English and Spanish Edition) if I should go ahead and turn in my notice. I started applying to other jobs about a week or two ago, but I didn't want to put out negative energy by quitting this one. Tonight I realized I am currently so miserable (I don't like being lied to repeatedly) that I am doing nothing BUT putting out negative energy. Without shuffling, I reached into my nightstand drawer, cut the deck and looked at the card. 


 I guess it's time to start on my next big adventure! I wonder what that will be.

Happy Readings!
Get Free Updates:
*Please click on the confirmation link sent in your Spam folder of Email*

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have to get up and go. Just make sure you are truly ready to go on that great adventure and enjoy.

    Change can be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very ready. This was just supposed to be a summer job while I am looking for my "real" job.

    ReplyDelete